Background

Saturday, February 18, 2012


The Delly's Deals Weekly Radio Show Notes

Thank you to our show sponsors, Medical Simplicity, I Am Salon and Day Spa, and Memories of a Child. Please support these local businesses as they help make the Delly's Deals Radio Show possible! Also, check out the February specials from I Am Salon and Day Spa. They are offering Chocolate Massages and Facials! I am so there! Also, please take a moment to watch this short, informative video from Dr. Tom on how we can lower the cost of healthcare!

This week on the radio show, we had a special guest, Dr. Tom Malinich, from Medical Simplicity. We discussed ways to save on healthcare and healthier eating. Please take a moment to "like" him on Facebook for access to more great info from Doctor Malinich.

We also discussed Super Double Coupons week and all the great deals to be had. My favorite deals included the General Mills Promo where I got cereals for $.55-$.60 a box, the FREE Crunchmaster Crackers, and the Welch's Grape juice where I paid $1 per big 64 ounce container. Check out this video of the segment that I did on Fox News where I shared my first Super Double Coupons trip deals.

Also, if you want to get an idea of the many deals that people are getting, check out my Facebook page, where people have been posting pics of their trips since Wednesday. If you share a deal pic, you can win a FREE Coupon Binder Refill Kit, which I will draw for on Monday.

Below are this week's Grocery Store Link-ups. Remember, these are just a guide; there are many more deals to be found using your coupons and just walking around the store!

No comments:

Post a Comment