Background

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Want to Earn FREE Products from Delly's Deals?


I want to take a moment to announce a new way that you can earn FREE products from Delly's Deals! It's a new referral program that I have worked out.


Many of you have attended my workshops. If you have attended and feel that you benefited from the information, I invite you to tell a friend (or relative, or neighbor, or co-worker, or whoever)!


For each person that you refer who attends one of my public library workshops, you will receive a $2 credit. This credit can be used towards a coupon binder, coupon binder refill kit, extra coupon pages, etc.! Our nicest binder is the Deluxe Couponing Binder Kit, which retails for $35. For example, if you refer10 people to a workshop, you would earn $20 off the cost! If you referred 18 people, you'd get it for FREE!

Some people may choose to use the referral to earn refill pages for their binder. The choice is yours! Below are the products that we have:


Deluxe Binder Kit: $35 
 (your choice of zebra or floral binder, 34 coupon holder pages, including 9, 3, 1, and 4 pocket pages), calculator, pens, scissors, meal planner sheets, price book sheets, and pre-printed tabbed dividers)


Basic Binder Kit: $25 
 (your choice of zebra or floral binder, 25 9-pocket pages)


Binder Alone: $20 
 (your choice of zebra or floral binder only)


Coupon Binder Refill Kit- $15 (41 pages to refill your binder, including 9, 4, 3, 1, 6, 8 pocket pages)


Coupon Binder Sleeves Alone (50 9-pocket pages for $10 or 100 9-pocket pages for $20)



I never know how these programs will work out but I thought it would be fun to try and see. I know that on occasion there are people who would like a binder but maybe cannot afford it or who would rather earn it for free, so I wanted to offer a way that they could get one at a discount and also help me spread the great news about couponing.


You can start earning right away! I have a workshop coming up this Saturday, Feb. 25th at 1 p.m. at NE Regional Library. Feel free to forward the page or info to anyone you think may be interested.


Finally, if you have some people you want to refer, email me at delly@dellysdeals.com so that I can start you an account and keep track.

No comments:

Post a Comment